
I will speak to you about a car sport, not expensive. This automobile is a part of category "Roadster". It's a NISSAN 350Z, which is all the rage in certain video games, like NEED FOR SPEED. This car has a motorization V6 of 280horsepower, to hit a maximum speed of 250 kilometers per hour, for a reasonable consumption of twelve litres to only 100 little kilometers. For a reasonable price of 36400 euros, it is less expensive clearly what a BMW, MERCEDES or a FERRARI. More, this car may to equip of several options like the HiFi system, provides by a giant of the sound equipment : BOSE. Personnally, I tried this vehicle and I find it impressive by its aesthetic, its motorization and its confort. In spite of that say certain articles, like the one which has seen in supervised classwork of economy, because to standard finish, it doesn't have nothing to find fault.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire