
Saturday, which bad day. Why ?
Because of the defeat of the team of France of rugby in semi-final of the World Cup. I think that there are several factors which caused this defeat :
-The first, it is that Bernard LAPORTE didn't find the key, to overcome the fifteen of the Rose (England), because he selected the same team which beat Blacks (New-Zealand) in quarter final, in spite of of their tiredness.
-The second cause, it is that the French players played foot too much.
-The last, it is that the French fifteens play too the defensive, instead of attacking.
What makes really badly, it is when one hears on behalf of a certain Maxime, who gained a little more thirty euros, thanks to this defeat. It is a true patriot this Maxime.
Fortunately, that one beat the Feroe Island with football (6-0), the same day.
The answer of the last week is the McDonald of Lisieux.
3 commentaires:
I'm really shocked at what Maxime did.
I'm not for the death penalty, but...
Maxime is a bad patriot...
as a rich man.
I've found your blog in Google and yes, it's really sad
Enregistrer un commentaire